Just for the record, local, state, and federal governments, something
that you cannot do is install networked devices with any kind of
data-gathering capability on someone's private property without a
warrant. That would constitute a violation of the Fourth Amendment.
Devices include but are by no means limited to "smart meters."
- Aaron's Resume (or in pdf form)
- A tool for creating
bump and height-mapped rock walls and floors.
I seem to be posting more info here about it as well.
- Robokrusher, a game that I wrote.
- Stuff inspired by Edward Snowden's revelations
- Adding correlation-attack resistance to data.
- Make data virtually indistinguishable from randomness before encrypting it.
- /dev/urandom for Windows, a Cryptographic Pseudorandom Number Generator
- C source, a uniform distribution 0 to N-1 function, and example random file generator
- Arithmetic functions for arbitrarily large positive integers
- C source for +-*/, sqrt(), gcd(), rand_n(), is_prime(), atoi(), itoa(), a^e mod n, etc.
- LFSRs - Pseudorandom Number Generators
- C source of mask generator for all masks to 16 bits plus 160-bit LFSR
- Robots and Mechanical Fabrication
- Make article: Hardware random number generator
- Electronics - TTL, ISA bus, microcontrollers, embedded stuff
- AVL / Balance Tree interactive demonstration
- Lightweight HTTP server in C
- Algebraic expression parser in C
- Simple lock/release memory pool manager
- A large graphics/network project that I won't live long enough to complete.
- Basic character encoding and Huffman compression
- 3D graphics on Palm OS (w/ C & 68000 source code)
- Radioactivity is always fun!
- Random story generator
- Some music, because, well, why not?
- ESP Scalpel, for the kind of Skyrim modder who sometimes uses a hex editor
- Interesting connections I'm receiving. Net admins around the world used to stay on top of this stuff and quash systems sending spoofed syns and whatnot. Too many of 'em nowadays I guess.
Visit some of my pals!
Webcomics double the value of the Internet
you agree that cookies are for losers who wear pink leotards on their heads
with helium balloons stuffed into the feet so they drift around behind them
like Daliesque rabbit ears.