I wrote a game! Check it out
here if Robotron-meets-Doom
panic-attack arcade shooters are your thang.
The name works best if you say it in exaggerated Ahnold voice:
"This is horrible!" - my mom
- Stuff Inspired by Edward Snowden's Revelations
- Adding correlation-attack resistance to data.
- Make data virtually indistinguishable from randomness before encrypting it.
- g^x mod p primes
- Tools for computing large prime numbers for use in Diffie-Hellman key exchanges
- /dev/urandom for Windows, a Cryptographic Pseudorandom Number Generator
- C source, a uniform distribution 0 to N-1 function, and demo Windows console app
- Arithmetic functions for arbitrarily large positive integers
- C source for +-*/, sqrt(), gcd(), rand_n(), is_prime(), atoi(), itoa(), a^e mod n, etc.
- LFSRs - Pseudorandom Number Generators
- C source of mask generator for all masks to 16 bits plus 160-bit LFSR
- Robots and Mechanical Fabrication
- Make article: Hardware random number generator
- Electronics - TTL, ISA bus, microcontrollers, embedded stuff
- AVL / Balance Tree interactive demonstration
- Lightweight HTTP server in C
- Algebraic expression parser in C
- Simple lock/release memory pool manager
- A large graphics/network project that I won't live long enough to complete.
- Basic character encoding and Huffman compression
- 3D graphics on Palm OS (w/ C & 68000 source code)
- Radioactivity is always fun!
- Random story generator
- Some music, because, well, why not?
- ESP Scalpel, for the kind of Skyrim modder who sometimes uses a hex editor
- interesting scans from port 19551 and port 53385 and a few specific others
Visit some of my pals!
Webcomics double the value of the Internet