Mosquitos are an integral part of human evolution. Without them, our
history would be entirely different. Warm-blooded creatures evolved in
the presence of a mechanism that provided blood exchange between species
and individuals on a massive scale and on a continuous basis. Our grasp
of the complex interdependencies of species on this planet is hardly
complete. We don't even understand allergies. For all we know, human
beings might not exist at all without mosquitoes.
There are some who would presume that they know everything there is to know
about this and would propose extinction of a species to solve some problem.
What could possibly go wrong?
- Aaron's Resume (or in pdf form)
- BMP Raster to G-Code Converter
- A tool for creating
bump and height-mapped rock walls and floors.
I seem to be posting more info here about it as well.
- Robokrusher, a game that I wrote.
- Stuff inspired by Edward Snowden's revelations
- Adding correlation-attack resistance to data.
- Make data virtually indistinguishable from randomness before encrypting it.
- /dev/urandom for Windows, a Cryptographic Pseudorandom Number Generator
- C source, a uniform distribution 0 to N-1 function, and example random file generator
- Arithmetic functions for arbitrarily large positive integers
- C source for +-*/, sqrt(), gcd(), rand_n(), is_prime(), atoi(), itoa(), a^e mod n, etc.
- LFSRs - Pseudorandom Number Generators
- C source of mask generator for all masks to 16 bits plus 160-bit LFSR
- Robots and Mechanical Fabrication
- Make article: Hardware random number generator
- Electronics - TTL, ISA bus, microcontrollers, embedded stuff
- AVL / Balance Tree interactive demonstration
- Lightweight HTTP server in C
- Algebraic expression parser in C
- Simple lock/release memory pool manager
- A large graphics/network project that I won't live long enough to complete.
- Basic character encoding and Huffman compression
- 3D graphics on Palm OS (w/ C & 68000 source code)
- Radioactivity is always fun!
- Random story generator
- Some music, because, well, why not?
- ESP Scalpel, for the kind of Skyrim modder who sometimes uses a hex editor
- Interesting connections I'm receiving. Net admins around the world used to stay on top of this stuff and quash systems sending spoofed syns and whatnot. Too many of 'em nowadays I guess.
Visit some of my pals!
Webcomics double the value of the Internet
you agree that cookies are for losers who wear pink leotards on their heads
with helium balloons stuffed into the feet so they drift around behind them
like Daliesque rabbit ears.